LAN’s DOCs
26 January 2016
x
LAN’s DOCs

Clavesana’s Langhe Area Network
C-LAN is the deeply rooted and time tested system that links together Clavesana Covintners her in conferimento totale. This LAN Party is called “Siamo Dolcetto” – for their vineyards are 90% planted with Dolcetto. LAN’s DOCs are the remaining 10%. All branded with three letters and with a distinctive mark of value.

ASTR – Moscato d’Asti
Scarica Allegato
ERO – Roero Arneis
Scarica Allegato
ERO – Roero Arneis
Scarica Allegato
RA – Barbera d’Alba Superiore
Scarica Allegato
LAN – Langhe
Scarica Allegato
LAN – Langhe Nebbiolo
NEH – Nebbiolo d’Alba
Scarica Allegato
OLO – Barolo
Scarica Allegato
PIE’ – Piemonte Barbera
Foto di Piero Masera
x
Foto di Piero Masera